Network infrastructure is a cornerstone and a critical part of your business process. With the increasing infrastructure to cope with the organization's growth, it becomes crucial to examine the network and see how best to optimize performance and standardize the network to prevent frequent network outage.
With the growing business challenges, an organization’s dependence on the network has increased on one hand while on the other, IT budgets are reducing. This along with growing business is leading to an expanding need for an optimized IT environment. Without a clear understanding of the network infrastructure, and the possible impacts of new business initiatives onto the network, severe performance issues may occur which might result in substantial loss of revenue and customer dissatisfaction.
Network Infrastructure Optimization Services is packaged to provide you with complete insight into your network performance and functionality. This service will aid you in capacity planning resource re-deployment, service provisioning and
re-engineering of the network.
Network Infrastructure Optimization Services will identify high yield opportunities for optimization.
NIOS Value proposition
Web enabling business applications
- Unification of two networks after merger or acquisition
- Building an Intranet to improve communication across the organization
- Becoming more dependent on the Internet to conduct your business
- Expanding the business reach and/or services to new areas
- A clear view of business application performance and its growth trends
- Stable, secure, cost effective and fast access to the data center (for branches and mobile employees) Planning to adopt new technologies in the near future (e.g. video conferencing or mobile implementations)
- Local network meeting the end-user/customer/partner/suppliers expectations
The Network Infrastructure Optimization Services will address the following areas:
- Performance - The ability to meet the end-user and application response times required for high productivity
- Scalability - Allows you to expand or contract the network, with limited disruption and expense, in response to significant shifts in your business environment
- Security - Features to protect the integrity of your information as it traverses your network, against a variety of perils and threats, while maintaining privacy
- Availability - Capable of responding to peak-period requests, as well as providing high-quality, reliable service, 24x7
- Modularity - Using open architecture standards to allow for selection and use of the best products in the market
- Adherence to industry standards - Enabling easier integration of diverse components and systems into a high-performance network